30.00$
Category : Accounting Test bank & solutions
The Book Title : Accounting TheoryConceptual Issues in a Political and Economic Environment
Edition Number : 9th
Author Name : I. Wolk , L. Dodd , J. Rozycki
Edition Number : 9th
Author Name : I. Wolk , L. Dodd , J. Rozycki
***THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL BOOK. YOU ARE BUYING the Test Bank in e-version of the following book***
INSTANAT DOWNLOAD Accounting TheoryConceptual Issues in a Political and Economic Environment 9th Edition by I. Wolk , L. Dodd , J. Rozycki PDF Manual Solutions
Accounting TheoryConceptual Issues in a Political and Economic Environment 9th Edition PDF Manual Solutions , PDF Accounting TheoryConceptual Issues in a Political and Economic Environment 9th Edition , Fast Download Accounting TheoryConceptual Issues in a Political and Economic Environment 9th Edition , I. Wolk , L. Dodd , J. Rozycki,Category : Accounting Test bank & solutions

0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire